Direct Bill Pay will allow your local bank to send a check to Bethesda House
This example will use Bank of America. Other local banks should have a similar process.
1) Go to your bank’s Bill Pay Options
2) Select “Pay an Individual” if given the option between an individual and company
3) If bank asks for a first and last name, use “Bethesda House”
4) The address to use for Bethesda House is:
5) Click “Continue” and enter amount you wish to send and the delivery date.
6) Indicate whether this is a one time payment or a recurring payment (if option is available).
7) Email “email@example.com” about the amount and additional notes (e.g. Bethesda House Soccer Tournament, BH Home Purchase, etc.)