Soccer Tournament to Benefit Bethesda House
July 17, 2021, Rain or Shine
- 12 player roster max
- Enter a team or sign up for the player pool
- Three, 30-min games guaranteed and semi-finals and finals in each division
- Three divisions: co-ed competitive, co-ed open, women’s open and new for 2021: a kids’ division
- REGISTER AND FIND MORE INFO
Teams must register online before July 1st. Payment may be made online or by check.
Are you a single player who would like to be added to the player pool, where teams can pick-up players? Register for the player pool today!
If your team needs players, please contact Michelle Sherman for the player pool list.
Teams (including each individual player) must check in one hour before their first game. Teams must be paid in full by July 1st (payment must be post-marked by July 1st). All players will be required to:
- Show ID (this tournament is for players 18+)
- Sign the Tournament Agreement Form
IDs and Tournament Agreement Forms with contact information are required for insurance purposes.
Sponsor the Tournament!
Bethesda House is looking for local partners to help us improve the lives of young women and their babies. Your tax–deductible sponsorship to one of our largest fundraising events will make it possible to run Bethesda House for the year. Please help Bethesda House continue to serve young pregnant and new mothers as they become independent and contributing members of the community.
Check out our Bethesda House Soccer Tournament Volunteer Opportunities page for more information!