• That EVERY life is created by and important to God
• The Bible is the ultimate authority in all matters of faith and conduct
• The Bible is the inerrant Word of God
• The Bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit
• In the trinity- the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
• That Jesus Christ came to die on the cross so we could be reconciled to God
• That trusting in Jesus is the only way to heaven and that He wants a personal relationship with us
To provide a temporary home that is safe and nurturing for young mothers, either pregnant or parenting their baby. The basis of our home is built on God’s love and how life can be transformed through a relationship with Jesus.
While living at our “home” young mothers are linked with educational programming so mom and baby leave with the necessary skills and knowledge to be self-sufficient. Bethesda House also assists mothers in accessing benefits to aid in the support of mom and baby. Parenting through formal classes and informal teaching are an integral part of daily life. Basic life skills are taught as well. We model the love of Christ so these moms come to know His love. All of this is encompassed in Biblical teaching.
Bethesda House is a 501(c)3 non-profit fully run by volunteers so that we can maximize the impact of all donations.