Direct Bill Pay
Direct Bill Pay will allow your local bank to send a check to Bethesda House
This example will use Bank of America. Other local banks should have a similar process.
- Go to your bank’s Bill Pay Options.
- Select “Pay an Individual” if given the option between an individual and company.
- If bank asks for a first and last name, use “Bethesda House”
- The address to use for Bethesda House is: P.O. Box 227, N. Pembroke, MA 02358
- Click “Continue” and enter amount you wish to send and the delivery date.
- Indicate whether this is a one time payment or a recurring payment (if option is available).
- Email email@example.com about the amount and additional notes (e.g. Bethesda House Soccer Tournament, BH Home Purchase, etc.)
Easy Ways to Give
Are you passionate about helping Bethesda House?
There are several easy ways you can support Bethesda House just by doing your regular online shopping!
Instructions via the Amazon website below
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Bethesda House.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Bethesda House by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com
- Select a charity by searching for “Bethesda House”
- Choose “Bethesda House” in Pembroke, MA (currently categorized under Temporary Shelters for the Homeless)
- Now when you shop at smile.amazon.com, your purchases will support Bethesda House!
Purchase a Choose Life Massachusetts License Plate
Bethesda House is a recipient of grants made possible through the purchase of these plates. When you purchase a Choose Life License Plate, the cost of the plate is $40 more than your regular registration fee.
To help make our home comfortable and nurturing for our young moms and their babies, we frequently update our Amazon list for supporters to shop for needed household items.
Through our Amazon list, you can order and ship your orders direct to Bethesda House. When purchasing from other online sites, be sure the shipping address is set to: Bethesda House, PO Box 227, N. Pembroke, MA 02358.
Thanks you for continuing to bless BH with your generosity!
Here’s is the current list of household needs. If you have items you’d like to donate you can either purchase through the Amazon link above or you can call or text Carolyn Atanian at 781-361-2418 to make arrangements for pickup. Thank you for your generosity!
|Laundry Detergent||Dreft Laundry Detergent||Bleach|
|Gallon Freezer Bags||Tin Foil||Paper Towels|
|Toilet Paper||Kitchen Trash Bags||Disinfecting Wipes|
|Hand Sanitizer||Shaving Cream||Dryer Sheets|
|Disinfection Spray||Baby Wipes||Straws|
|Liquid Hand Soap||Food Storage Labels||Bathroom Foaming Cleaner|
|Air Freshener Gel or Beads||Damprid Refills||Postage Stamps|
|Dandruff Shampoo||Hydrogen Peroxide||Sponges|
Clothing and Baby Accessories
The Bethesda House Baby Boutique is a baby, children’s and maternity resale retail store located in Kington. We accept like-new condition items to resell in our store where profits go directly to Bethesda House. Donation drop-off times are available whenever the store is open for business!