Bethesda House is currently accepting applications for the positions of “House Mom”. There are several positions open for various shifts.
** The basis of the home is built on God’s love and how life can be transformed through a relationship with Jesus. Therefore, it is crucial that all employees not only agree with our statement of faith, but be comfortable teaching it.
Summary: House Moms will work within our faith based residential program to assist residents with obtaining goals, maintaining structure of the program, and the day to day functioning of the home.
|Helping Residents with their babies||Teaching/modeling childcare|
|Babysitting (during class & work)||Helping with household chores|
|Teaching (hands on) household chores||Transporting Moms & Babies to appts|
|Working with volunteers||Administrative Support|
Maintain and assist with the daily responsibilities of the program (including but not limited to):
|Meal Planning||Meal Preparation|
|Grocery Shopping||Ed Room Support|
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Excellent listening and leadership skills
- Able to resolve conflict, disagreements, and misunderstanding
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries
- Team player
- Strong Biblical knowledge and understanding
- Willingness to share the gospel by word and example
- Willingness to represent BH ministry in both your work life and personal life
- Proficient computer skills (Google Drive)
- Strong interpersonal skills