Bethesda House Gala Sponsored by Bridgewater Savings Bank
Join us on March 10, 2018 for our second annual Gala Dinner & Silent Auction at the Halifax Country Club. There will be a silent auction, dinner, and entertainment.
- Purchase Tickets by Check
- Become an Event Sponsor
- Donate an item for the Silent Auction
- Volunteer to Help with the Event
- Do tickets have to be purchased in advance?
Yes, ticket sales close on February 17th. Tickets will not be available at the door.
- Is seating assigned?
Seating at this event is assigned but we will do our best to accommodate seating requests (8 guests per table).
If you purchase your tickets online, instructions on how to indicate the names of the guests you are purchasing tickets for and/or who you would you like to be seated with if you are purchasing tickets separately are included in the confirmation email you receive from Eventbrite. Please review the instructions below if you are not ordering your tickets online.
- Are there fees associated with purchasing my ticket(s) online?
Yes, an online ticket costs $53.01, which includes all fees.
- I’d rather not order my tickets online. Is there a mail in order form?
Yes! To order tickets, download the Printable Order Form and mail it in with your payment. This must be post-marked by February 17th.You must include the name(s) of any guest(s) you are purchasing tickets for and/or who you would like to be seated with if you are purchasing tickets separately (8 guests per table). If any of the guests you are purchasing tickets for change at any time, please contact Michelle Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-535-9643 to notify us of the new attendees so we can ensure they are seated appropriately.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, guests must be 18 years or older.
- What is the dress code for this event?
Semi-formal, black tie is not required.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Michelle Sherman at email@example.com or 781-535-9643.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, if you can provide the name of the individual who purchased your ticket.
- Will there be alcohol served at this event?
This is an alcohol free event.
- What can I do if I would like to support Bethesda House but can’t attend this event?
So that we can have the most people in attendance at the event, please refrain from buying a ticket and visit our website, bethesdahousema.org, for details on the many ways you can support our organization.
Our 1st Annual Bethesda House Gala was a huge success and we are deeply thankful for every contribution. See pictures of last year’s event: