There are numerous areas where you can use your God-given talents to support Bethesda House where opportunities are flexible depending on your availability. We require that you attend one of our 3-hour training sessions if you plan to provide direct care to the mothers and babies. Please attend a training session to familiarize yourself with our organization, our mission, and with the various ways to support Bethesda House. Familiarize yourself with our criteria and application process, volunteer guidelines, need for confidentiality, importance of empathy, issues of abuse and neglect, and the many ways you can serve these young women. There is no volunteer commitment when attending.
Please visit our Event Calendar to view upcoming Direct Care Volunteering sessions. Please note that some positions require that you sign the Bethesda House Statement of Faith. ** Please be sure to pre-register so that we can ensure proper social distancing! **
- Daytime Support
- Evening Care 6:00-8:00pm every evening
- Transportation to Church each Sunday
- Education Team: Team Leaders and Learning Assistants
If you have already completed a training session and are able to help Bethesda House in any of these areas, please contact Missy Porter at email@example.com. If you have not completed a training session, please use the form below and schedule your session to learn about the ministry of Bethesda House.
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.'” -Acts 20:35
- Please view our calendar to see which of our scheduled training sessions you are able to attend.
- Please complete the questionnaire below prior to attending one of the events.
- Please print and complete the following two forms and bring them, along with a photo ID, with you to your training:
All training sessions are held at Duxbury Church at 2 Tremont St., in Duxbury.
We welcome you into the family of Bethesda House!