No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Bethesda House, our mission, and how you can help our dream become a reality! There are numerous areas where you can use your God-given talents to support Bethesda House where opportunities are flexible depending on your availability. We require that you attend one of our 3-hour training sessions if you plan to provide direct care to the mothers and babies. Please attend the training to familiarize yourself with our organization, our mission, and with the various ways to support Bethesda House. Please visit our Event Calendar to view upcoming Direct Care Volunteering sessions. Please note that some positions require that you sign the Bethesda House Statement of Faith.
- Evening Care 5:30-9:00pm weeknights and 6:00-9:00pm Saturday & Sunday
- Culinary Coordinator
- Administrative Help- weekdays
- Lactation Consultant & Childbirth Educator
- Social Workers
“In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.'” -Acts 20:35
- Please view our calendar to see which of our scheduled training sessions you are able to attend.
- Please complete the questionnaire below prior to attending one of the events.
- Please print and complete the following two forms and bring them, along with a photo ID, with you to your training:
We welcome you into the family of Bethesda House!